United Kingdom and Uni!

06:55

I have now moved to Kingston Upon Thames, a town just outside London. I arrived on Monday, but a lot has been going on, so I have not had the time to write anything here yet. I have decided to blog in English since that's what I'm gonna be speaking and writing now. Please bare with me in the beginning though!


Even though I have been quite busy it is not that much that has happened since I arrived here. I have moved in to my room. It's quite small, but I like it now after I have decorated it in Synne-Style (all pink). My mum came with me here and I am so grateful for that, because it would have been a lot more stressful without her. Always nice to have their purse when moving out (Haha, just kidding. Actually I'm not). 
Also I have managed to get a British sim card, which is nice. I mean, you know you're serious when you change your sim card!

The first night here was a bit boring and lonely since I didn't know many in my accommodation, but luckily I got to know a couple of nice girls yesterday so now I am pretty happy with my existence. They're all from the UK, so I get to practice my english a lot too.

I have also learned a lot of new things like for example what to actually answer to 'how are you'. Found out that it is not a conversation starter but people just being polite. If you wondered: you're suppose to answer something like 'fine, and you?', NOT start talking about your life. Lucky I figured it out this early.

I just want to end this post with telling you about some really cool things that I have experienced here:
- Our university has its own app. It's so cool! It has my timetable, the timetable for the buses, a map (which is great because it's so big here) and more!
- We have a Starbucks on campus. Gonna be expensive.
- Bought 15 beers for 8 pounds. It was a special offer, but still.
- Cosmopolitan costs 1 pound! This made, not only my day, but my life, when I figured it out.
- There are squirrles everywhere!

Just wanted to give you a brief introduction about what my blog is gonna be about now, so stay tuned if you'd like to know what I'm up to over here and stuff!
See ya later!




3245524310

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Følg meg på bloglovin

synnejoh